Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Upcoming craft fairs

I am super excited to be selling craft and demonstrating pole-lathe turning in Amesbury, MA on Saturday October 15th (rain date the 16th).  The town center of Amesbury is wonderfully quaint.  Brick store fronts from the early 1800s, narrow streets with colonials and victorians--classic North Shore New England.  If you are in the area and want to get a jump on holiday shopping or see how bowls are turned on a pole lathe, come on by.  


    I have also secured a spot selling craft at the Fuller Craft Museum's Holiday Shop, which runs from November 19th through January 8th.  This is a juried event, and I am humbled that the curators see a place for my work in their shop.  The Fuller Craft Museum is a fantastic resource and well worth the trip.  In fact, I saw Jögge's shrink pot/craft talk/performance art piece at the Museum.  

    Finally, in preparation for these two fairs, I have had to temporarily closed my Square Shop.  I can't have stuff selling online that I need for craft fairs!  I will reopen this once I have built up sufficient stock.

Be well.

E


No comments:

Post a Comment